Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rainbow with Grey..(can be)


                     India has its own colours.You can go on complaining as much as you like there won't be an end or other wise you can really enjoy the diversity of all the colours in its rainbow.
One thing I have heard from everyone,something I always knew right from the beginning even during my childhood,I was full of negativity.No not that kind,everyone said I was generous,loving, with a heart of gold but I had a tongue from which complaints never stopped dropping.I remember it was not just my tongue but those complaints came directly from within me.Wohoo I was always that negative person you would really want to avoid but you feel sad to do so because of the qualities i mentioned,but the base line I stank with those complaints.  
              Then there was this stage where thing around me started clearing out and the environment was really introducing things which even if I didn't want to be positive forced me to be.There was this place which was an educational institution it had a great amount of spiritual energy it removed everything out bit by bit,piece by piece and made me passive so very passive and calmed even in the most tumultuous times.
That place had a strange magic, we were in the most difficult course but it did not make us feel that way.It felt like some infinite power was present and communicating with me.Something touched my soul and I felt it being there.There were those two years without any criticism,complaints or anything.I just had to do one thing love.Love everything around me and behave in a kind,loving and humane manner because that was what people understood.A different world altogether which made me realize all the things I did for so many years convincing me to clean up my act as I had too many negative blocks hampering  that beautiful flow of my life.My life was suppose to be beautiful and amazing,because I really had got the best for too many years.What lacked was the ability to absorb all that goodness.Removing those weeds was the biggest step and the most important one.As I started meditating I realized I wasn't the only one responsible for my never ending supply of that negativity people around me were equally atleast during my early stages.

  1. Their rudeness and impoliteness had been cruel for my sensitive heart(my heart wasn't strong enough)I guessed that was the problem.Building up trying to get over those little pangs of rejections and rudeness given by them which so many fat tear rolling down my chubby little cheeks couldn't wash.Their words were like spears twisting my little  heart which looked at the world in the light shown by a  convent school-positively.It seemed right whatever they told,after all we are human beings and we are suppose to live nicely not just snapping out at each other and being nasty all the times driven by some temporary sugar cravings leaving us more agitated than ever.I had to validate my problems only then i could move ahead.This validating was a marker on all those lose bugs.I realized many shockingly weird facts.At the risk of me self-glorifying myself.Something that came to me after i read Fountainhead.As a kid I was right too many times and other people were not sure and they pressed me down because of their lack of knowledge or non-willingness to gather the answers.

Science was one of the things.We had a lot of Maths but Science was always at the basic stage and overshadowed by the other subjects.Few people had that love or analytical nature for it.Those who have are always pressed down by the others till they are allowed to rise up later on in higher career stages.
Grey is one colour just like violet or others.....You can be faced with situations having a Grey shade to them
----to be contd

No comments:

Post a Comment