Sunday 28 April 2013

Crumble to rearrange the pieces


what is work?what is a job?why do we really slog when we are keeping our awards with short term events in the future?i.e simply not living in the moment.
those few times or moments when we experience ourselves in our lit forms,has it ever happened that you have finally found something some work that does not seem to be tedious because muscle other body or nerve of the brain is so involved in it that doing it not only exercises your brain or body but you also enjoy it,as if each and every part of you knows that you are finally at rightly placed doing it,it drives all your mental and physical spasm away.
           Coming back to your lit form u feel something inside you is illuminating some form of a light.A divine light so golden and transparent in you.
      How about having  a high yet calm ,magical and wise spirits at all times. The spirits which have the wisdom of the ages or are trying to pursue on some path of obtaining it.Well all this sounds too long to read,but 1 day i got up and decided that if all the money and other things for which i was slogging were only so that I become happy then why were they not making me happy even after I got them or achieved them.Where was the joy.Joy the oxygen of life,where was it?It just continues we set goals get them and then are more goals and we get them,While working for each goal we feel that we are going ahead(yes we do go ahead) but are we happy after that,yes temporarily but the true work can only be that which while doing we will constantly experience the joy.The journey is important as the destination.Where was the joy?there was something wrong about the way i was working or with the attitude with which I was working. Meditation helps but why did if I tried living without it?what happened?
So i decided to reassemble my entire self. This time mindfully,being aware of which ideas and thoughts I was cultivating because later on they ended up in my attitude.There were Nihilists at one time who suggested the abolishment of any form of law or government.Man did live in the stone age that way,then why did these tough rules of work and all come into being.Well i was working on my self-governance and this is how I started.My mother always asked me to arrange my wardrobe or keep my things properly.I used to do but it seemed like a waste, I got my stuff even after throwing them anywhere why arrange them? I stopped arranging and setting things up completely trying to get the joy from the time which was saved doing so,things were becoming an eye-sore for my mother but I ignored. Even now i was getting whatever i wanted,but that time saved did not give me much.
  • I realized that when I set things up properly,things were much more easier but this time there was a difference the process of setting up made me feel like i was setting up or organised some part of my life,there was  a certain calmness attached with the feeling of me doing my own work yet in a clean manner.I felt a certain organisation actually gave space to many new things and I could do a lot from the time which was saved now. Rules are not those rigid bars which are supposed to be the reason for you to be caned but they are those things which are actually meant to help you live in a better way.If you understand things properly,understand in the sense really understand then no work will become a sore.On seeing the kitchens of many friends and relatives I actually saw my mother’s rigid organisation rules in a different manner.They had become rigid over time but they were born in a different spirit and out of some pressing needs.

I was on level 1 ½ of meditation scale because of that I could experience it.The difference between these hidden pains and delights.They say meditation changes the way you live your life ,I would say it changes your experience of living,it makes you aware,simple tasks like washing your plates will have an altogether different feeling.
 It will help you distinguish between the things that will give you joys and pains.

So I have said crumble that is start again  this time to rebuild everything joyously.

What I'm also trying to imply is keep yourself away from that thing and feel is it absence affecting u?did it presence make ur life better?Sensitize urself to all dis..and den let all of us know one such story of your's...

No comments:

Post a Comment